All bands and artists:
Please Note : There is no Riverside Festival planned for 2013 and we do not currently have any live music events of our own planned.
We do however from time to time get asked for details of local bands/acts that may be interested in performing at various charity/community events.
If you would like us to keep your details on file so we can notify you about future opportunities please e-mail the following information to us :
1) Name of band/act
2) The genre/s of music or type of act you usually perform
3) Which town/city your band/act is based in i.e Stamford, Lincolnshire
4) A contact persons name, phone number and e-mail address
5) A link to somewhere we can hear your music i.e. youtube or see you perform
6) A short profile about the band/act – who’s involved, your main musical/artistic influences, any notable places you have performed before, etc
7) If you are a young band/act i.e. all members aged under 24 years (we often get specific requests for young bands/acts)
8) Whether you are happy for us to pass on your contact details to other community groups/charities
In your e-mail Subject area insert Band/Artist Application and then e-mail this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previously the Riverside Festival has featured our main Riverside Stage, the Marquee Stage and the Boomerang Stage and has included an Open Mic style Buskers Stage.
The acts planned for 2012 included :
Our Usual Festival Band Application process
The applications are divided into genres relevant to each stage and our three stage committees assess and shortlist the applications prior to selection committee meetings held in March and early April. The selection committees each consist of at least three people all of whom are closely involved with Riverside, and with at least two on each committee being Members or Trustees of the charity. Following their consideration, those bands or artists selected are contacted.
For artists other than musicians, we are happy to hear from any person or group who can provide interesting alternative entertainment for our audience, whether storytelling, comedians, workshop providers (music orientated or otherwise). Our remit covers the Arts in general, so please contact us with any proposals you have, by emailing email@example.com