The Riverside Festival is run entirely by volunteers on a not-for-profit basis.
Please help us in whatever way you can.
We have set out below some of our schemes but would be happy to talk to you about any other ideas you may have to support us. The information below is split into two sections, Business/Organisations, and Individuals.
We are very grateful for support and sponsorship from local businesses.
Our Event Partnerships Pack can be found here. This sets out a wide range of options which are designed to meet the needs of any size of organisation or business and any budget. Packages range in price from just £50 upwards – with our online fundraising option not even costing you a penny to implement and it may even save you money! Of course, we would also be very happy to look at providing a package tailored specifically to meet your needs.
Our Event Partnership pack contains factsheets on:
- Festival introduction and facts
- Tax Benefits
- Sponsorship – a great way to ensure high profile involvement
- Advertising in our programme, banners on the festival site or in our members newsletters – and our advertising factsheet can be seen separately here.
- Friends of Riverside membership
- Payroll giving and Pennies from Heaven
- Employee volunteering
- Donations of money, goods, services and expertise
- On-line fundraising
- Stalls and catering
- Sponsor a barrel at our Real Ale and Cider Festival
There are a number of ways you can support us:
- Volunteering to help – We rely on volunteers to help us both at the event and year round, and the more volunteers we have the easier it is for everyone. Helping out can take the form of helping backstage, selling programmes, running surveys, putting up or taking down banners – for more ideas for volunteer roles on the day, please click here. To volunteer your help either on the day itself, or immediately before or after the festival, please use this form:- 2012 Volunteer Application Form.
- Becoming a Member of Riverside. Membership is renewed annually, and we ask a very small subscription charge of £3 to cover administrative expenses. As a member, you will have a say in the running of the Festival, and your vote will count. You will have advance notice of any Riverside ticket sales, as well as a 20% discount on admission charges. We also plan for all our members to be able to vote on selected shortlists of bands/artists selected for specific stages. You can download a copy of our membership form if you wish to join us. You don’t have to be a member to volunteer with us, but we welcome all new members. RAMA Membership application.
- Using our search engine, Easysearch, which can be saved as your home page, and shopping on-line through Easyfundraising – http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk.; for this we are registered as ‘The Riverside Association of Music & Arts Ltd’. So far, over £585 has been raised for us through Easyfundraising, and over £60 through Easysearch.